Everyone has a bucket list of things they want to accomplish before they die. Whether it is a place they want to travel or an experience they want to take part in. Here are a few items that we feel should be part of a campers bucket list.
- Make S’mores – seriously, who doesn’t enjoy making these?!
- Pack everyone in the car for a long drive to a new campground without fighting with any of your family members on the way
- Let the sun be your alarm clock
- Sing silly songs around the campfire as you did when you were a kid
- Get to know your camping neighbors in the tent or RV next door
- Catch a jar of lightening bugs
- Sleep out completely under the stars
- Camp in every state in the US – don’t forget Alaska & Hawaii!
- Camp at the beach, instead of a campground
- Unplug from technology on your camping trip
- Camp after your favorite college football game
Start planning your camping fun in the sun for this summer. Places do begin to book up quick for the summer season, be sure to begin looking now for a campground to stay at if you haven’t done so already.