The ideal vacation or getaway adventure is one that reduces your stress. Before panning a hectic zoo trip, or theme park day, consider all of your options, as outdoor activities may be the better choice.
For example, the natural and exhilarating adventures near our lodge are plentiful, and they help revamp your mood instead of adding to your stress.
Consider a relaxing day of fishing, hiking, or even a private adventure like white-water rafting or parasailing. Learning how to grill a new recipe or creating a nature scavenger hunt is another great way to take it easy and still have fun.
Whether staying at a beach resort or a cabin, you’ll want a few unique things to do with your group. Here are a few reasons you’ll want to relax while you stay with us instead of taking off to a busy attraction.
- Many outdoor activities are within walking distance, or they may be a short drive away, but neither involves extremely packed parking.
- You won’t have to wait for a shuttle or a tram to take you to your destinations.
- There are fewer people and therefore fewer obnoxious irritants to stress you out. The loud person on the cell phone, the angsty teenager, the gossip, and the close-talker are less likely to show up and ruin your fun.
- You won’t have to spend any time in line waiting to see or do anything.
- Peace and quiet are much easier to find in the wilderness.